Metapass offers a secure way to your events by tokenizing the tickets!
Are you planning to host any event and wish to ensure there isn’t any fake ticketing?
Well, Metapass is what you need. Let us dive deep into what Metapass is, how it works, and its entire journey to get a brief idea.
What is Metapass, and how does it work?
Metapass allows the creation of events and their respective NFT tickets on Polygon. It is currently available only on the Polygon chain and will soon be available on Solana. With Metapass, you can create, organize, and host all sorts of events, including talk shows, concerts, meetups, parties, and much more.
Once the minting commences, you can sell these NFT tickets for fixed values to your concerned clientele, assuring no fake tickets to be allowed inside the event.
This initiative is taken to assure proof of attendance, and all that in just a matter of a few minutes, making the whole process much faster and less expensive.
Daksh and Anoushk started with Metapass in December 2021. Both of them have been coding enthusiasts since their early school days and participated in several hackathons, moving ahead in their journey.
Viewing a tweet from Greg Isenberg gave Anoushk an idea for the creation of a platform like Metapass. In the tweet, he read about something named a crypto school where the NFT passes were given to the joiners for 1.5 Eth.
Learning from that idea, Daksh and Anoushk decided to create a unique platform where anyone could create any event and offer NFT passes for them, making access to this solution more global and unified.
They further made impressive efforts to make the UI and UX more interactive and easier even for non-native Web3 users.
Whether you are a noob to Web3 or a native player, choosing Metapass is suggested because:
- Unlike its competitors, Metapass is truly on-chain. Every event created in Metapass, along with the NFT tickets being created for it, gives complete ownership to the hosts.
- Furthermore, another reason that makes Metaverse a preferred choice is that it is already available on Polygon, and many more integrations with multiple chains are coming soon.
- The team is also working on further features to fit in the puzzle while making managing and hosting events on-chain a piece of cake for everyone.
Metapass has different plans to offer for the users.
Being an indie, you can choose the zero fees plan that has the following features:
- Creation of unlimited events
- Limitations to tickets being 100
- IRL as well as online events
- Integrations with Discord and Huddle
- Customized ticket templates
For the Studios, Metapass offers all the features of the Indie plan as well as the following:
- Creation of unlimited events with no restrictions on tickets
- An event management suite
- A priority customer assistance
Here is how you can access Metapass:
- Visit Metapass and click on the Launch app option from the top menu bar.
- You can scroll down to check the list of events available. You can also search for the events from the available option.
- Click on Create event option from the top bar.
- Fill in the details about the event at the opened page.
- Complete the details in all 5 steps and then your event as well as the NFT tickets as requested will be created.
- As you fill in the details the preview will be generated.
Metapass is the one-stop destination for native or non-native Web3 users looking forward to creating and managing events in the Web3 space. It works well to assure zero passing and entry to fake ticket holders, thus ensuring a better and more specific event experience.