What is Euler Beats?
EulerBeats is an algorithmically generated set of musical NFTs. The Euler record includes NFTs that represent a unique combination of art and music. The algorithm to generate these NFTs is based on the totient function and the Euler number.
Currently, EulerBeats’ record includes Genesis, Enigma, and Futura Mix NFTs at present. The Future Remix and Futura Master are yet to be launched. Both Genesis and Enigma have the same mathematical foundation. However, they differ in art, music, and bonding curve topologies. A limited number of prints are available for each original NFT, with prices based on a bonding curve.
How did it Start and Where does it Currently Stand?
Treum.io, a ConsenSys-backed blockchain startup founded in 2016, is one of the industry's early pioneers. The Treum team has a proven track record in the blockchain. Swether.io, which existed from December 2018 to December 2020, allowed crypto users to design, mint, and give a swether token NFT and receive a sweatshirt with their personalized design. Following the Swether project, the team improved the Treum tokenization platform by adding a bonding curve-based market price discovery mechanism.
Team Treum chose to create a bonding curve based on Euler's number and the totient function(ɸ) to commemorate the mathematician's achievement. Treum then created EulerBeats to honor the discovery of Leonhard Euler's totient function phi (ɸ). Euler's musical mathematics mirrored his love of music. He wanted to use math to locate and explain harmony in music. The fields of mathematics, physics, music, and art are interwoven. Team Treum combined math, art, music, royalties, quick liquidity, and scarcity and created EulerBeats, an NFT project.
As of now, Eulerbeats is at the hype and is experiencing extensive interactions from global users. For the past 30 days, the overall balance for Eulerbeats has been 2.35 million USD, and the transactions have rapidly gone up!
Eulerbeats Genesis NFT
Genesis originals from EulerBeats are extremely rare NFTs with a limit of 27 creations. At the time of generation, the token seed was produced on-chain. The seed and token generation processes used the user's wallet address and the block hash as inputs. It means that the buyer of the original token was unable to see the art + beat before purchasing it and had to wait until the token was minted to see the results. The 27 initial EulerBeats were all priced at 0.271 ETH + gas.
Here is how you can buy a Genesis NFT print from Eulerbeats:
- Visit the Eulerbeats webpage and scroll down to the Genesis section. Click on ‘Buy Now’ option.
- Select a Genesis LP of your choice and connect the wallet. The NFT and its audio version will be displayed on the right side for you to check out.
- Make the purchase for its print (per NFT there are a fixed number of prints available that a user can buy).
Burning Genesis Prints
If you do not get satisfied with the printed NFT, you can burn it (return the NFT) and then get an amount back after deductions. A user must first confirm the request to burn the Genesis print tokens before doing the actual burn. It is only necessary to approve the request once.
The bonding curve determines the pricing of Genesis prints and the redemption value of the burned print. The price of a burn varies depending on the current supply. Burning a print token returns 90% of the cost of producing the nth print. The current supply then gets reduced to n - 1 by burning.
Currently, 1182.11 ETH of Royalty has been paid for Genesis NFTs for a total of 3900 minted prints and 2863 burned prints. The daily stats are given in the following graphs for a better visual understanding:
Eulerbeats Enigma NFT
Enigma originals by EulerBeats are extremely rare NFTs that are 27 in number, completing the opposite half of the EulerBeats record. At the time of generation, the token seed was produced on-chain. The seed and token generation processes used the creator's wallet address and the block hash as inputs. The seeds were utilized in the art + music generating script to create the associated art + music for the 27 Enigma tokens. The project team could not preview the art + rhythm before the tokens were minted, just as they could not preview the Genesis release. In an OpenSea auction, 25 Enigma Original tokens were sold, with the highest winning bid setting the price of each token. The floor price for NFT was set at 2.71 ETH. One of the remaining 27 will be donated to a DAO, while the EulerBeats Project will use the other.
To buy an Enigma NFT print from Eulerbeats, follow the given steps:
- Visit the Eulerbeats webpage and scroll down to the Enigma section. Click on the ‘Buy Now’ option.
- Select an Enigma LP of your choice and connect the wallet. The NFT and its audio version will be displayed on the right side for you to check out.
- Make the purchase for its print.
Burning Enigma Prints
The bonding curve determines the cost of Enigma prints and the redemption value of the burned print. The price of a burn varies depending on the current supply. The refund yield for burning an Enigma NFT is 84% of that paid while printing it. The current supply then gets reduced to n - 1 by burning.
Currently, 135.76 ETH of Royalty has been paid for Genesis NFTs for a total of 1072 minted prints and 738 burned prints. The daily stats are given in the following graphs for a better visual understanding:
Eulerbeat’s Futura NFT
The third EulerBeats NFT release is Futura. It continues the heritage of the first two EulerBeats sets, Genesis and Enigma, by preserving a unique generative music + art method at its core and introducing a new EulerBeats collection.
Futura is what you'd get if you could fly through an NFT. The album delves into the realms of 3D generative art and music. The shape is a Möbius strip in geometric form.
With a set of eleven handpicked Futura Master NFTs and a set of unique generative Mixes, Futura music will usher in remix culture. These mixes will lend themselves to remixing, and the contracts will ensure that royalties are returned to the original producers.
Here is how you can buy a Future NFT print from Eulerbeats:
- Visit the Eulerbeats webpage and scroll down to the ‘Explore Future’ option.
- Now click on ‘View Gallery’ option.
- Select a Futura Mix or Master NFT of your choice and connect the wallet.
- The NFT and its audio version will be displayed on the right side for you to check out.
- Make the purchase for its print.
What are the Futura NFTs?
Futura consists of the following NFTs:
1. Futura Mix
The heart of Futura is a Futura Mix NFT. The number of NFTs available will be limited to 8080. A Futura Mix is a randomly generated selection of musical building pieces from possibly millions of conceivable combinations that results in a unique song.
Each Futura Mix is organized musically into the following:
- Sections - sometimes known as introductions, drops, buildups, outros, and choruses - are the natural dividing points of a traditional song structure.
- Layers - they are usually distinct musical instruments used with musical effects such as reverb, delay, and distortion.
- Clips - they are different sequences for a specific layer inside a section. Each part will have several levels and several clips within each layer (per section).
- There can be many alternative combinations from which to choose in this approach.
The sections/layers/clips construction are represented as a matrix on each Futura Mix. Each Futura Mix has its song matrix, made up of 30 cells.
Certain music combinations will be totally banging, while others will be plain, startling, and even dissonant. So, if a Futura Mix is truly unappealing to you, you can burn it for Remixing discounts.
These musical building blocks and accompanying traits will serve as the foundation for a complex trait structure with a wide range of rarity options across the Futura Mix supply. Not all Clips will have the same chance of appearing. Some will be more difficult to come by than others!
The generative art with each Futura Mix is created using a unique combination of qualities. The painting moves along a track in the shape of a Möbius strip, a one-sided strip with no clear finish. Numerous artistic renders and effects have been made to this strip, based on the various features present inside the Futura Mix. As a result, each Futura Mix's art, as well as the music, is unique.
2. Futura Master
The eleven Futura Master NFTs are comparable to the Futura Mix NFTs. They utilize the same pool of underlying musical clips, layers, and sections as the Futura Mix NFTs. Each Futura Master, on the other hand, has been hand-crafted by the EulerBeats team concerning the variables mentioned above - in essence, a Futura Master is a hand-crafted song, specifically picked to represent several essential creative components of the Futura drop.
Each Futura Master possesses the following characteristics:
- Only as part of the Futura Master sale will be available for purchase.
- They are not minted in the Futura Mix or Remix minting processes. Each Futura Master, like all other Futura Mix NFTs and Remix NFTs, is one-of-a-kind and cannot be reproduced by later mints.
- A Futura Master, unlike a Futura Mix or Remix, can never be burned (for example, to apply discounts during Remixing). Futura Masters have unique qualities that will not be found in any Futura Mix. As a result, Futura Master holders will be able to make Futura Remix NFTs that no one else can.
- The attribute 'Generation 0' will be assigned to each Futura Master NFT. They'll be the only Futura NFTs with this attribute; a Futura Mix has Generation 1 traits, while a Futura Remix has higher Generation traits.
- Futura Token IDs 1-11 will be used on the eleven Master NFTs.
3. Futura Remix
A Futura Remix NFT consists of traits from any two Futura Mix NFTs. EulerBeats users use the Futura Remix Studio on the EulerBeats website to make remixes. Remixes are one-of-a-kind; you won't be able to make a remix that sounds exactly like any other Futura Mix or Remix.
Both Futura Master and Remix NFTs will be helpful input sources for remixing, in addition to Futura Mix NFT. Each Futura Master has its own characteristics that will never be found in a Futura Mix NFT.
Remixing will be unlocked shortly after the Futura Reveal and available for purchase at a fee per Remix to be established. Individuals can mint an unlimited number of Futura Remix NFTs as long as the Remixer continues to have sufficient source inputs.
Staking Genesis and Enigma
Step 1: Staking
- You stake a print pair of Enigma and Genesis LPs with the same LP#. For example, a print of Genesis LP 01 and Enigma LP 01. For every Engima LP, here are the mint, burn, and current supply numbers:
For every Genesis LP, here are the mint, burn, and current supply numbers:
- When the awards are delivered, accounts who have staked one or more pairs will get payouts according to the number of pairs staked.
- You have the option of unstaking your staked print pairings at any time. After then, you will no longer get any incentive distributions.
- The staking pool's maximum number of staked pairings has been set at 186. Once this limit has been reached, no one can stake until someone unstakes.
Step 2: Rewards and distribution
- Treum will dedicate 100% of its print royalties to the staking reserve pool beginning with the program launch and for the duration of this trial staking period. Accounts that staked Genesis - Enigma print pairings will share the staking reserve pool. When the awards are distributed, each staked pair is weighted equally.
- When the following conditions are met, Treum will contribute rewards to the pool: Treum's royalty payouts allocation earned it more than 1 ETH, and Since the last prize distribution, at least seven calendar days have passed.
- Once the above parameters have been met, Treum will add incentives within three days.
- To obtain prizes, you must be staking prints in the pool when they are uploaded.
Step 3: Claim rewards
- You have the option to claim your accumulated prizes at any time.
- Any unclaimed rewards will be allocated immediately when you stake more or unstake any of your prints.
Here is the latest staking analysis for Eulerbeats Engima and Genesis NFTs.
Launch of Wearables
Eulerbeats is launching an exclusive product line of wearables in association with Cryptovoxels. These wearables are designed exclusively for the Eulerbeats community to wear in the Cryptovoxels metaverse. To run and equip your wearable, here are some essential steps that you need to follow.
1: Claim the Wearable
If you own any Eulerbeats print or are an OG owner or a staker, you are eligible to claim a wearable. Here is how you can claim it:
- Login using a crypto wallet, like Metamask.
- Next, move to the claw machine and press the button.
You will receive a success message if you are eligible and then you will receive your wearable headphones.
2: Equip the Wearable
To access the Eulerclub room, you must equip your wearable in Cryptovoxels. Here is how to do that:
- Go the the ‘Costumes’ section in Cryptovoxel.
- Add a costume by clicking on ‘Add Costume’ option.
- Click the ‘tick’ button to activate the costume.
- Click on the ‘Costume Title’ to see the new tab named ‘Wearables.’
- Click on the Wearables tab to check your headphone wearables. After you see them, click to Equip them with the Avatar of your choice.
- After you equip it, go back to Eulerbeach parcel section.
- Press ‘c’ to see your avatar with the equipped headphone.
3: How to use the wearables?
If you have a wearable, you can access the Eulerclub room. Here is how to enter the room:
- Ensure that you are wearing the wearable.
- Walk towards the Eulerclub entrance and press the button to open it.
- Explore the club room and get some alpha.
EulerBeats is a carefully crafted digital package that combines math, art, music, royalties, instantaneously liquid tokens, and scarcity. The Genesis and Enigma NFTs can currently be accessed from OpenSea. As of now, Eulerbeats is at the hype and is experiencing extensive interactions from global users.